Top 5 Cute Friendships of Animals and Humans

Image
 Top 5 Cute Friendships of Animals and Humans Below In Urdu Storyline Hello everyone, how is everyone? You all hope that everything will be fine. Every human being in the world has a friend, whether it is a boy friend or a girl friend who brings happiness in our life. There are people with whom we share our heartfelt words, whose company we like very much, but many times we also become friends with animals whose friendship is the best of all friendships in the world because there is no jealousy in animals. Nothing happens but there can be no more sincere and no friend than them, so we are going to tell you today about some of these beautiful friends who have set an example that man and animal would be the best friends in the world. So let's read some such true stories 1: Penguin and man So we're talking about a penguin that most of you may have seen in icy places, but once a penguin was injured by the sea. A man who worked there injured the penguin. He hurriedly took her with h

Ishq Beparwa Chapter 2 By Malisha Rana

Ishq Beparwa Chapter 2 By Malisha Rana

                    Ishq BeParwa Chapter 2 By Malisha Rana

Below In Urdu 
Storyline 


Go to Nusrat and quickly bring the kebabs you have 
made for my princes Did this Nusrat make kebabs? You know, I don't like the food of this Nusrat. I don't want to eat this kebab But son, what has happened? It has been made very delicious. I have made it sitting next to it But if you make a mother, then she is the one, and you know that neither I like your help nor the food made by her hands. Well, why are you arguing so much about eating this pilaf? Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either Uncle, you are also so sweet and nice, you still do that to them And you know what, I don't like her since I was a child. She's been my wife forcibly Because she was your grandmother's sister's daughter And my mother forced me to get married But I don't like that at all And you are waking up with great love. Even if you go away from him, you can sit with him and push him and start telling Wajahat Majid to go to Nusrat. Uncle, sorry, you become serious Let's just stop and eat Yes, mother is eating the same Well, you know, your cousin's son is getting married, so you're going to marry me tomorrow anyway. Yes, yes, mother, and you have been telling me this for ten days That is why you are saying that you should remember, as always, so that you do not forget and do not go to any work. Mom will never forget this bar And anyway, this Majid will take you But still go with me Ok mom i'll just go Yes OK 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 Let's get ready now, Cobra. We have to go shopping too Haniya, how many problems do you have? Today is Sunday, yet you are waking me up early So Cobra, I started telling you a week ago And you don't know why you always do that to me Well, don't get up, don't act Okay then get ready quickly I am waiting for you Why my sister is such a big enemy of my sleep And the cobra got up and began to get ready As soon as they were ready, they both went shopping Haniya, you are such a bad sister. You brought me hungry In Allah, you are innocent because you do not obey your innocent sister Stop the loss What happened to Cobra? What happened now? She is getting married So now your love is not marrying anyone else that you will go and stop Shut up, you know how tasty wedding food is. Now come with me Cobra, are you crazy to go to someone's wedding to eat? So what happened? We have to eat all their food. Now come with me quickly And Cobra took Haniya's hand and led her to the wedding Look at how everyone is looking at us So we are so beautiful, that's why we are looking like this And if someone asks us who we are, we will say that the bride's friends Cobra, you don't know what it is Well, you stop here, I was bringing a bottle and Cobra was bringing two glasses of bottle. On the way, Cobra collided with a boy and the bottle in his hand fell on the boy's clothes. "Oh, you don't see," said the boy angrily When the boy looked at the tomb, he was shocked Why do you always bump into me By the way, the calculation was equal But you have ruined my clothes Sorry it was too much but I didn't do it on purpose It's okay to get married here She is the bride and not her friend, so she insisted that if you did not come to my wedding, she would not marry. And how did you get here? That is my cousin's wedding And you go and clean the clothes and again sorry It's okay, you hit it by mistake anyway By the way, if you don't mind, what is your name? My name is Cobra and yours And my name is Majid. By the way, you are very different from your sister how does Your sister is a little angry Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either And yesterday I also spoke to you with a little anger, so I apologize for that too No, please, you are embarrassing me by saying sorry again and again Majid and Kobra started talking Oops, this is called the daughter of the tomb, so much so that from above, this tomb is not known, and Haniya has started looking for the tomb. Oops, in such heat, I'm so thirsty, I don't know the name of this cobra girl from above. Have a drink and there was a glass on the table. Haniya picked up the glass and started drinking. Someone grabbed Haniya's hand. Oh my gosh my glass this is my bottle Haniya looked at the man angrily and said angrily What is the matter with you people? Why have you followed us since yesterday? Wherever we go, you come What do you guys want? O cunning fox we have no interest in spoiling our turn with you and why are you here because this is our family wedding He came from the bride's friend All I could do was put my glass on the table
Repentance, someone else is drinking. I am very thirsty So what should I do? I will feel thirsty after saying so much
Uncle tell you what to do or not to do And I don't have to talk to you and Haniya started taking the glass Return the glass and if you are thirsty, go to the faucet
Haniya looked at Wajahat angrily and dropped the glass on the ground

He took it and grabbed Haniya by the arm as he started to leave

Oh hello fox is being called and so what do you think of yourself

How dare you touch me and what do you think of yourself as old as you are? You want to live with dignity and you argue with me every time you are.

Oh yes, she keeps saying the same thing every time. She thinks she is only two or three years older than you.

Oh my God, there is an end to shamelessness. You seem to be two or three years older than me. I am 21 years old and you seem to be 24 years old.
thanku sooo much for visiting our website i hope u like this and god bye god bless u meet u tommarow inshallah good bye 

Online Reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zindagi Ho Tum|Tania Noor|Complete Novel

Top 5 Cute Friendships of Animals and Humans