Top 5 Cute Friendships of Animals and Humans

Image
 Top 5 Cute Friendships of Animals and Humans Below In Urdu Storyline Hello everyone, how is everyone? You all hope that everything will be fine. Every human being in the world has a friend, whether it is a boy friend or a girl friend who brings happiness in our life. There are people with whom we share our heartfelt words, whose company we like very much, but many times we also become friends with animals whose friendship is the best of all friendships in the world because there is no jealousy in animals. Nothing happens but there can be no more sincere and no friend than them, so we are going to tell you today about some of these beautiful friends who have set an example that man and animal would be the best friends in the world. So let's read some such true stories 1: Penguin and man So we're talking about a penguin that most of you may have seen in icy places, but once a penguin was injured by the sea. A man who worked there injured the penguin. He hurriedly took her with h

Zindagi Ho Tum|Tania Noor|Complete Novel

 

Zindagi Ho Tum|Tania Noor|Complete Novel

Zindagi Ho Tum|Tania Noor|Complete Novel


What is my fault in whatever happened to you? I have decided on my own, I don't even think about my life; how can I live without you? Yes, everyone's life would have a past, but that doesn't mean that the life to come will be ruined...
Whatever happened to you was your past and I have no problem with that. Yes, maybe if you had met the previous eagle, it would have made a difference, but this eagle is completely different. How is it possible that you made it like this? Should i leave you
All I know is that Allah has introduced me to you and His decision is never wrong. There have been many girls in my life but none of them have been found like you. For me, there can be no other.
How can I be ungrateful? Yes, I have asked you in my prayers. How can I lose you? Yes.
I prayed to find you everywhere
Wherever I felt my prayer would be answered
 Why should I punish you for this uncommitted sin? Do you know why all this has happened to you? He asks him.
Why?? That's all she says
Because you are only mine, you are my only right. You are the trustee of Malik Bazgh. You are only for me and I will not let you belong to anyone else
So Miss Haniya Shah, would you like to change your name to become Mrs. Haniya Bazagh Malik ?? He knelt down in front of her and asked her to hold his hand.
Will you be mine for life?
Will you marry me?
 She nods yes and tears begin to flow from her eyes. She hugs him and then they both take a step towards their new destination which they have to work together now.
Can't stand to see you with someone else
There is no doubt about the truth...

The golden ash color that made her look like a nymph in a lehenga and light make-up. Shah Vela was very beautifully decorated but all of them were pale in front of her. Today they were married and the leave was postponed for a few months because Ayesha was to be married first and then Haniya.
After the Asr prayers, the two were simply married in the prayers of all
When everyone started eating, Baz went to see Haniya
When she entered the room, she was taking selfies as usual
Important
When did you come She sees him in her room and asks
Be very shameless, by the way, the servant congratulates the marriage, but no, sir, the selfies are not for her husband, he makes a crying face.
By the way, there is a cameraman outside. He will take a lot of pictures. Don't take our tension. He teases him.
Well, then don't take it alone, don't take it with me and it grabs him by the waist
This is what you are doing
My wife can't even touch you now ?? He stares at her
Yes, we have just got married. She says no, she is embarrassed
Well, that's it, he holds and strengthens himself. By the way, you look so beautiful today that my intention is changing. I will send you away today so that I can take you. Just watch and be careful.
After a while, Iram Shah came to him and said, "Son, I will give you leave today. So pack the little things you need and leave everything else at home.
But Mama so quickly ?? You said you would do it in two months. She is upset
Son, I have to do it even after two months, why not today ???
Just pack quickly and then come down
How was my surprise Mrs. Bazgh Malik? ”He texted her
Too bad you just hate you
She sends him an angry message
Haha but i love you my dear wife
..................
Be ready, it's time to take revenge
Bani Haniya, the bride sitting nearby, whispers in his ear
A wave of current runs through his whole being
When she leaves, she comes to his house
Shazia Begum looks at both of them and accepts their calls. After finishing all the rituals, she goes to the room. She is getting very nervous.
By the way, in dramas, the girl is already in the room and waits for the groom, but here the calculation is the other way around. The groom is already in the room and what should I do here or there? It happens that suddenly the door of the room opens and he pulls it inside
Fear has been like our orange marriage and we don't even know each other
No, when I was scared, I was just coming, before you came, she says
Well, you weren't afraid. She slowly steps towards him. She steps back one step at a time and then falls on the bed. She leans on her lips and slowly drinks the cup of her lips. 😍
After a while he leaves her and then gives her a box as a gift
what's this ??
Show your face
The box has a beautiful diamond necklace
Its so preety thankew so much i really love it
What about me han ??
don't you love me ??
He annoys her
Yes i do
She says shyly
Love on his face that many colors come and go
He starts to take off her jewelry and teases her at the same time
 Hani lies next to him and asks, "Do you have the right to me only?"
Yes, I am your peace, I believe in you from the bottom of my heart and I have only your right.
So can I get my right from you?
She understands that she is ashamed
Silence means yes; and then he begins to soak it in the rain of his love
I am evening you are my morning
I am my cloak, my prayer is you
I am the sea, you are my wave
I am the beginning, you are my end
I am the desert, you are my thirst
I am the soul, you are my body
I am death my life is you
Tania Noor
the end...
thanku sooo much for visiting our website and i hope u like this novel sooo u visit our website daily and read daily amazing stories and articals novels and many more so keep enjoy
and good bye meet u next day khuda hafiz

ZINDAGI HO TUM by TANIA NOOR COMPLETE NOVEL


ONLINE READING




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ishq Beparwa Chapter 2 By Malisha Rana

Top 5 Cute Friendships of Animals and Humans