Top 5 Cute Friendships of Animals and Humans

Image
 Top 5 Cute Friendships of Animals and Humans Below In Urdu Storyline Hello everyone, how is everyone? You all hope that everything will be fine. Every human being in the world has a friend, whether it is a boy friend or a girl friend who brings happiness in our life. There are people with whom we share our heartfelt words, whose company we like very much, but many times we also become friends with animals whose friendship is the best of all friendships in the world because there is no jealousy in animals. Nothing happens but there can be no more sincere and no friend than them, so we are going to tell you today about some of these beautiful friends who have set an example that man and animal would be the best friends in the world. So let's read some such true stories 1: Penguin and man So we're talking about a penguin that most of you may have seen in icy places, but once a penguin was injured by the sea. A man who worked there injured the penguin. He hurriedly took her with h

Malisha Rana Interview

 

Malisha Rana Interview

Malisha Rana Interview


Assalamu Alaikum Every One is with us today. Your favorite online writer Malisha Rana ...
We have interviewed them today because at the request of many of their readers, we are presenting their interview to you today, in which questions have been asked about their lives and careers.
Hello everyone how are you all hope you are all right you have brought us today a very special thing that all of you will probably be waiting for so yes today we have brought in front of you Everyone's Favorite Militia Rana Interview Militia Rana is the only router who has managed to win the hearts of many people in a very short span of time.
Because he started this journey in 2019 and God also made all of you crazy with his novels by supporting him, then all of you will also be curious as to who is the militia Rana and what does he keep telling them? Like it or not, such things come to everyone's mind, so we asked Malisha Rana for some of his precious time to know about him and now we will reach him to all of you today.
Like Malisha Rana, you all know that his first Nicole was a matter of heart, which people liked. Malisha Rana himself was not sure that people would like his first attempt. Will
He just thought that by writing a novel he would quit this job because people may not like his novel but well those who have to be honored by Allah then people liked that novel of Malisha Rana from Mashaallah. And then he wrote another very interesting novel that no one has ever forgotten
After this novel, the fan following of Malisha Rana increased and the love of the people for Malisha Rana also increased.
And like Malisha Rana, as you may have known before, Malisha Rana has written such novels in just a few months that have driven everyone crazy and made Malisha Rana even more famous.
But as you already know, where people start to get fame, people start making bad things about them and most of all, they start copying them.
As now people are paying attention to everything about Malisha Rana and if he wants, then whatever he writes and posts, it has become his duty to find out the evils in it. He is in love. After my novel, you have also read novels by Reuters. You may have seen a glimpse of the demon in it, or the copies are made by the same people who do evil to the militia Rana.
Link doesn't make any difference to Malisha Rana and people never respond to what she hears because she is a big hearted girl.
Milishah Rana From her childhood, just like people like to play from house to house, they like to play with dolls. In the same way, Milishah Rana used to think of new stories. She used to tell stories to her sister by herself. Sometimes they are asked what you will become when you grow up
And most of the children have the same answer that when we grow up we will become doctors and pilots but the militia says the same thing in its childhood that it will become a router. Such a small child does not even know if he is a router. Yes, but just once I heard from them that routers are story writers, so as soon as it came out of their mouths, I will become a router when I grow up.
And look, now God is with her, and she's really a famous writer
 Let's all meet. Let's read Malisha Rana's interview ...
1.
Hello malisha, how are you ...?
the answer.
Peace be upon you, by Allah, I am absolutely fine ...
2.
Yes, malisha, what is your full name ...?
the answer.
Yes, my name is Malisha Ahmed Rana but in Reuters I am known as Malisha Rana.
3.
What is your age?
the answer.
You don't know so much that you don't ask a girl her age, hahaha, let's still tell you that I am 21 years old ...
4.
What city do you belong to?
the answer.
I am from karachi
5.
What family do you belong to ...?
the answer.
We are Rana Rajputs ...
6.
What else do you do besides writing novels? Does it mean that you are also studying?
the answer.
Yes, of course I am studying, I am doing BS ...
7.
When did you become interested in writing novels? Did you read novels since childhood which made you want to write?
the answer.
No, no, I don't read novels at all. By now, after becoming a writer, I would have read 2 or 3 novels, otherwise I would not have read novels at all. That's why I still can't write correctly. Once we were watching a drama. I didn't like the ending, so I told my sister that it wasn't the right end. Reuters shouldn't have been like this. If I had, the end would have been great. My sister said that's how Reuters is writing. I came across a story and I started writing but I had no idea how to write a scene but thankfully a novel was completed so I didn't want to write any more but at the request of my dear readers I wanted to write more Had to
8.
Now don't say that, Malisha, you don't have any experience in writing yet, yet you write so well, I'm wondering if you were reading novels, then how good you write, let's tell you what was your first novel and What was it about ...?
the answer..
This is love, all of you, otherwise I really can't write, hmmm, my first novel was Mamala Dil Da Ae, this novel was a low story type in which there was love in relationships, revenge and much more than I expected. Liked the readers, thanks to all of them ...
10
Now let me ask you a little personal question whether you are single or engaged or married ...?
the answer.
Hahahaha, I can't even think about it now as a child, I am single, I am absolutely single and I have no intention about it at the moment.
12
Which of your novels is your favorite and which character was your favorite?
the answer.
By the way I like all my novels very much but my favorite novels were one extreme, and one is my life and my favorite character was Farhad who was the hero of the extreme novel. One of my ideals was that I played the role of Farhad. Explained ...
15
And tell me something about yourself.
the answer.
I'm so weird i don't understand how i'm crying i'm so angry i'm so angry i'm so emotional i'm so scared i'm so scared of strangers i see someone first i understand him And then if I think yes this layout is right for my type then I am frank with him and that's why I have at most 2 3 friends so far just not much, yes it is true that I have good morals I respond with a lot of love. I have never been rude but most of the time I keep myself away from being social. I don't respond to everything. I talk about work because I don't know much about them.

Malisha Rana Interview

ONLINE READING



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ishq Beparwa Chapter 2 By Malisha Rana

Zindagi Ho Tum|Tania Noor|Complete Novel

Top 5 Cute Friendships of Animals and Humans